Thanks to all who helped me make the right call. It was the right thing to do.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

are we missing J yet? ... its brutal - hope he's safe!

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

Video has been removed. Is there another somewhere else?

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏Hello dear friend John, I can't send you this message privately so I'm sending it publicly. I am French and mother of Aurélien, a young soldier in France who was vaccinated against covid (pfizer) to carry out external military operations. The French army put him in the situation to accept the vaccine "Mom, I have no choice". I am in great emotion and I can't find my words anymore, so worried am I about the future of his life. It is the call for help of a mother for her son, who I think has already been hypnotized to accept this vaccine; his brigade is in Merignac in Gironde, is this unit part of the deep state? It is the love of a mother that makes me turn to you, because I know that you are a good man. My son does not know that I am writing to you. I thank you with all my hear@wainthepain01
@ElaMarriti

In response faby Lgs to her Publication
Nanotubes assemble! Rice introduces Teslaphoresis - YouTube

Carbon nanotubes in a dish assemble themselves into a nanowire in seconds under the influence of a custom-built Tesla coil created by scientists at Rice Univ...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response faby Lgs to her Publication

I am sorry for the late reply as I have just seen your post to me. It does my heart good to see others taking my place and helping you. This is how it should be, this is true humanity. The love and concern for your son is beautiful and it gives us hope. While others have already helped I would like to add this. God is above all and even though we do not know his plans we must trust them. When we are put into positions that are hard to bare the only solace we have is to know it was part of his plan. I personally know of no military person who has died because of the vaccine and almost none who have had severe reactions. It is my belief that the DS will not harm them like civilians because they need to feed the war machine later. So fear not for your son, just continue to love him as you do. Love is a very powerful thing, very powerful indeed. God be with you.

(5) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

John, what do you know about Operation Blackjack?
https://youtu.be/ctoTkjG7_-8

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

It is what was to come but didn't. What still could happen if we fall asleep again. While I do not know of any dates I do know contingencies were set up to deal with this scenario. American Patriots did not react as predicted, like many other places did, Patriots did not turn to violence. They are still trying to get that reaction so they can label us but I hope we have learned their tricks and remain calm. The 4-6% that was lost forever is nuclear material and not people. It is still out there and has not surfaced. I think that with what we know now Patriots would not let any government or entity take control if nukes were to go off, I really believe it would do the opposite and cause an overthrow. They only have a short time left, a few years at most than they will no longer be able to hide because the world all at once will know the truth. That will be their downfall. It started in IRAN and it will end there.

(1) Show this thread