Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Layover message.

The earth is getting hotter because the sun is getting hotter. Global warming is happening, that is true, why is the lie. Sun watch.

The government is arming our enemies in America. Patriots be on alert. Do not be provoked, UN waiting in the wings. Not time sensitive warning. Follow weapons to crimes. 1980's repeat of Cali.

What happened off Vallejo to make special D dogs disappear? Secret that has been deleted from history....almost.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

wait d Dog?

In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication

confused af with this post.

Sorry to confuse you. Every once in a while I get nostalgic and I want to share things I shouldn't. There are some things I just can not say but I can still hope maybe someone understands and figures it out. When you see posts like this that are more riddle than anything that is what I am doing. I have been casting this net on different platforms for years, I am also hoping it brings lost friends back home.

In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it