Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Layover message.

The earth is getting hotter because the sun is getting hotter. Global warming is happening, that is true, why is the lie. Sun watch.

The government is arming our enemies in America. Patriots be on alert. Do not be provoked, UN waiting in the wings. Not time sensitive warning. Follow weapons to crimes. 1980's repeat of Cali.

What happened off Vallejo to make special D dogs disappear? Secret that has been deleted from history....almost.

Only people mentioned by @Painiscoming9th in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication

Probably not what he was talking about, but I found this weird special forces group that's associated with the Coast Guard.
Was trying to look "off Vallejo" which would be in San Pedro Bay, then thinking about the Hayward fault which is long overdue for an event, and I guess this group can be called in for any maritime disaster, such as a quake or tsunami.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deployable_Operations_Group

Unbelievable how many militarized groups and forces we have, even domestically. That's in addition to 17 groups of federal law enforcement and countless state, local, and county LEO forces. Just feels like sooo much overkill. Guess that's needed to lock up 400+ grandmas and such who went in and took pictures at the Capitol when the cops invited them, eh?

confused af with this post.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Sorry to confuse you. Every once in a while I get nostalgic and I want to share things I shouldn't. There are some things I just can not say but I can still hope maybe someone understands and figures it out. When you see posts like this that are more riddle than anything that is what I am doing. I have been casting this net on different platforms for years, I am also hoping it brings lost friends back home.

(1) Show this thread