Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

HALLELUYAH! Dear God, bring it on.

I'm not a church lady. But, desserves a HALLELUYAH!!!

Let us heal ALL the sick people in hospitals.
Let us heal ALL the little children traumatized by pedophiles.
Let us heal ALL the beloved animals/doggies.

Let us REGRESS our age and be FOREVER YOUTHFUL!
In spirit. In mind. In body.

Let us live on a peaceful, loving, earth as long as trees.

Amen.

This is where I get my news. Watching The Great Awakening

this is what im waiting so dearly for

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

We must have disclosure.
We must have transparency.
We must have authenticity.
We must have love.

We must see our movement through until the end. Just seeing this makes me once again focus on ALL the benefits of the Great Awakening. Humanity is counting on us Patriots. Hold the line, hold the damn line.

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

YES! Hold the damn line.

Need a break?

Go watch a wonderful video of doggies playing.

Raise your vibrations.

Go pray a psalm for a few days.

Restore your strength.

Come back.

KEEP SHARING. KEEP ENGAGING. RINSE. REPEAT.

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Does anyone know how long these have been around but hidden from us lowley citizens?

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

They aren't a thing. The images are some assets some 3D artist is selling. Everything else is made up.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

They aren't a thing. The images are some assets some 3D artist is selling. Everything else is made up.

(3) Show this thread

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

So why didn't it heal Ruthie, RBG? Maybe we all have an inborn time clock. When we reach THE hour ordained by God, not even a medbed can help.

In response Astros Mom to her Publication

Who knows what really happen with Ruth G? I mean, who knows how this all works. Perhaps those who are DEMONS IN HUMAN SUITS can not go into these med-beds.

Perhaps, there are SPIRITUAL reasons for this. I've asked the same kind of question. Soon will will learn more.

In response Astros Mom to her Publication

Ruth was definitely EVIL.

President Trump was playing "nice" by saying good things about her in the public.

She hurt little children. Sacrificing them to demon gods. She was part of the SATANIC secret club with celebrities like Beyonce, politicians, media heads, Royal families like Prince Harry/Meghan Markle, famous athletes, etc.

RUTH was EVIL. EVIL. EVIL.

Masses can't handle the truth about her at this moment.

First, they must RED-PILLED about the little children.

(2) Show this thread

How long do you think before its released. i know someone who needs it niw.

In response Tom Smith to his Publication

My friend, this will be released this coming year. Exact date? Don't know. Let us keep praying. Soon as President Trump announces he gets 4 more years.

(1) Show this thread

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

amen!!!!

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I'm in the healthcare field now and would love to be involved with the operation of this(not to mention this bed would probly put me out of a job)

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

No, new jobs will be created. You will be a healer. Learn to be an herbalist.

(1) Show this thread

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

I would love to sleep in one.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

YES 🙌🙏 AMEN 🙌🙏 I heard Elon's helping too 🙏🙌

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

Wait... can they make you regenerate back to when you just THOUGHT you were fat in highschool? asking for a friend 😅

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication

I have a friend who wants to know that answer too.

Mother first to a wonderful little adult ..With God anything is possible!! Cant wait for The People's President!! Trump forever!!

In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication

me me me me me

(3) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

All this great technology that was hid from us all these years and I think of so many people that have suffered needlessly due to money and greed! It makes me sick to think about it! God bless our President Trump for bringing these to light for everyone to use and be able to live the best life possible!

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

💕

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

my sister went through treatment for breast cancer at a very agressive stage, it was awful to winess what she had to go through, all the poison injected into her body. she is a survivor, but what a huge difference a med-bed could have made. i will never fforgive our old government regime for witholding such miraculous health care devises and cures.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

me too. i lost 2 lung lobes and have had chemo, radiation, ablations and surgeries over the last five years for colorectal cancer. the suffering i have seen is unimaginable. i pray all of humanity is able to heal.

(1) Show this thread

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is 👑!

Our great President said that hospitals would be obsolete by June! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

magnetic energy..

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Need them soon for my mom. Stage 4 gallbladder cancer. She doesn't gave many options left! 🙏🏻 for ask that need to be cured of deadly diseases!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

This works!

Please follow it and watch what happens.

FREE pdf: https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-power-of-your-subconscious-mind-e34352419.html

(2) Show this thread

✅🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻