I'm seeing a lot is people encouraging violence on this site in one way or another. Sharing pictures of gallows, saying some people need to be shot on the spot for one reason or another, encouraging the death sentence, etc.

Listen, there needs to be justice, but this isn't the Purge and if the America you want looks anything like it, I don't believe you are a patriot. Get off the internet for a bit and cool off.

It's unacceptable. It's undemocratic. It's unpatriotic.

#wwg1wga#MAGA#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening

#FREEDOM ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you donโ€™t like America GTHO๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Does encouraging execution for treason and hurting all these innocent babies count? Thats where this patriot stands.

In response Tara USA to his Publication

If denouncing any sort of death and violence is controversial to you, or somehow needs clarification, the problem lies with you.

#FREEDOM ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you donโ€™t like America GTHO๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Its not controversial at all... I was simply asking If my views would be considered Unpatriotic in yours.

In short, yes. To me it is very obviously unacceptable. It is very obviously undemocratic. With that, whether it's unpatriotic isn't even up for debate.

My image of the US is that we belong on the forefront, and should lead by example. We do the impossible. That goes for a great many things, and human rights should ideally be among them, though it has not exactly been our reputation historically. That can not be consolidated with your views.

That's where I stand on this. Let me say, I do appreciate your openness to come forward and discuss. I wish that was the case for more people.

You kind of opened the "debate" when you stated it was unpatriotic. question? The patriots who fought in the civil war etc.- unpatriotic? I dont agree with killing people on sight. I do agree with the Law. If the law states a man should be put to death for committing inhumane or even treasonous acts - I wont object.

I appreciate your willingness to discuss. Im over the one sided fits I see. I like to ask and understand ppl. With that being said..

IF your child was inhumanely treated (mutilated/tortured) Are you ok with paying taxes for them to live comfy, breathe & eat in a cell?

I do think that if something is both unacceptable and undemocratic it cannot be patriotic. But that's nitpicking and I don't want to make that the center of a conversation.

That being said, I do object. Lots of religious folk on this site and I would wager most would agree: it is not up to us to judge who gets to live and who has to die. No matter how gruesome a scenario drawn up, I stand by that.

That, means, yes if you want to put it that way, I am paying taxes to keep those people alive. We pay 1000x the taxes for much worse stuff.

A clean conscience is priceless.

I respect where you stand and your views. Thanks for sharing. Youre free to express yourself, just like the rest of us. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Btw, You stated things "in judgement" as what you deemed was "unpatriotic" and are now back peddling saying "we dont have the right to judge who lives or dies"...... ๐Ÿค Youre judging others. If youre going to Stand as a Child of God, Itll go farther to spread love and peace instead of adding to the "division".

God will have his vengeance!! How it comes on earth and in the next life/judgement day- ONLY HE KNOWS. Have a blessed day ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I can only return the sentiment!

Sorry if it came off that way, that's not quite what I meant to express. Killing people for their crimes is unethical. That's my view, no matter the circumstance. I want the country I live in to be ethical. So there's a conflict between being fine with one and wanting the other for my country. Is all.

Religion should largely agree there. It's not my sole justification.

I see. Youre right it should be. Theres a reason we are here. that is to choose for ourselves and find our way back to our creator. Unfortunately, we live in a world where Human Emotions can sway choices.

Guess Im just on the side of - I would kill and die to protect my family. I accept his Will and Judgement.

My husband told me He Obeys all laws of the Land as long as it doesnt contradict Gods laws. Is it safe to say thats exactly how you feel? If so, I see more clearly where You are coming from. No apologies necessary. I appreciate this discussion, truly! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God bless you!

Only people mentioned by @PatrioticMama808 in this post can reply

Going above and beyond to protect your family is only natural and I will not pretend to be above that. But I don't think it's the same to do it after the fact. It helps nobody and just happens in vain. It only adds to the bad in the world. Doesn't undo the bad that's already happened, and if the person is imprisoned for life, it does not prevent any future tragedy either.

And, yes, in a way I feel the same. If the law is injust, it is not good law. In a worst case scenario my moral compass would come first. That being said, I do not condone vigilantism the way others here seem eager about.

Just when I feel I understand we take a turn lol. I dont agree with revenge. Hunting people down or taking justice into our own hands is not what I stand for. Being that I am not above killing in efforts to protect my family, I guess I am slighted on my view for executions. I agree with allowing the Law to take its course. My child was violated and if the death penalty was Allowed I would not object to it.

(1) Show this thread