I'm seeing a lot is people encouraging violence on this site in one way or another. Sharing pictures of gallows, saying some people need to be shot on the spot for one reason or another, encouraging the death sentence, etc.

Listen, there needs to be justice, but this isn't the Purge and if the America you want looks anything like it, I don't believe you are a patriot. Get off the internet for a bit and cool off.

It's unacceptable. It's undemocratic. It's unpatriotic.

#wwg1wga#MAGA#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening

#FREEDOM ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you donโ€™t like America GTHO๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Does encouraging execution for treason and hurting all these innocent babies count? Thats where this patriot stands.

If denouncing any sort of death and violence is controversial to you, or somehow needs clarification, the problem lies with you.

In response Tara USA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

#FREEDOM ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you donโ€™t like America GTHO๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Its not controversial at all... I was simply asking If my views would be considered Unpatriotic in yours.

In response Tara USA to his Publication

In short, yes. To me it is very obviously unacceptable. It is very obviously undemocratic. With that, whether it's unpatriotic isn't even up for debate.

My image of the US is that we belong on the forefront, and should lead by example. We do the impossible. That goes for a great many things, and human rights should ideally be among them, though it has not exactly been our reputation historically. That can not be consolidated with your views.

That's where I stand on this. Let me say, I do appreciate your openness to come forward and discuss. I wish that was the case for more people.

(1) Show this thread