Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This is why you will never be forced to get a covid vaccine. They may say you must but it can never be enforced. You must willingly take it.

International covenant on civil and political rights

article 7 (prohibition of torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading punishment, or of medical or scientific experimentation without consent),

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

After explaining to tennis frens that I would not take the vax, one who for the past year never left her home, laughed and said,
"its not like there's a micro chip in it, hahah" ....
... sadly, too much propaganda seeped into her along with the vax.

Have you seen this site J ? (lots of encryption)
The hidden message on the white "NEWS" tab?
What do you think?

https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/now-launching-carbon-capture-shield-join-us/

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

My protocols would not open it. To many tracer cookies. Maybe a screen shot?
Here is something for you based on that page topic.

https://www.ornl.gov/news/2019-rd-100-winner-voltanol-electrochemical-conversion-carbon-dioxide-ethanol

Carbon based global warming is a lie.

Carbon Capture Shield Launch 6 21 2021 - YouTube

Regenerative Farming using our patented techniques will sequester carbon from the atmosphere into the soil, dramatically improving farming, naturally. Learn ...

I really wish this was what it is claiming to be. It would be wonderful but I fear the site is a scam.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Ok well we are forewarned and hopefully no one will put any money in their pocket until all is revealed ... a wolf in sheep"s clothing!

I do think so. I do think though that if something like this were to be true and all patriots did pool their money in a legit system we would be unstoppable. It is said that money is the root of all evil and that it corrupts no matter what the intent started as.

(1) Show this thread