Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This is why you will never be forced to get a covid vaccine. They may say you must but it can never be enforced. You must willingly take it.

International covenant on civil and political rights

article 7 (prohibition of torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading punishment, or of medical or scientific experimentation without consent),

After explaining to tennis frens that I would not take the vax, one who for the past year never left her home, laughed and said,
"its not like there's a micro chip in it, hahah" ....
... sadly, too much propaganda seeped into her along with the vax.

Have you seen this site J ? (lots of encryption)
The hidden message on the white "NEWS" tab?
What do you think?

https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/now-launching-carbon-capture-shield-join-us/

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

My protocols would not open it. To many tracer cookies. Maybe a screen shot?
Here is something for you based on that page topic.

https://www.ornl.gov/news/2019-rd-100-winner-voltanol-electrochemical-conversion-carbon-dioxide-ethanol

Carbon based global warming is a lie.

It also has a time clock ... 87 days and counting

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

The simplest explanation I have come up with for their focus on CO2 emissions, in defiance of actual science and evidence (e.g. CO2 makes plants thrive, which produce oxygen and also cool the earth through mechanisms such as transpiration...), is that humans exhale CO2. Therefore, they can define us as emitters/polluters. They will then define some cost of CO2 emission and if we do not pay that cost with value from doing work they approve of...

Sounds crazy, I know. But so do all their other climate proposals and toxic interventions in biology.

I care deeply about the natural environment and the health of all beings, which is why I won't support deceptive globalist environmental policies.

(5) Show this thread