Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

When was the last time they televised an archeological dig?
When was the last time you were there when one happened?
When was the last time you were allowed to see anything historical before they had it for years?
Yet you still believe what you see is real?
Nothing added, nothing faked, nothing changed?
You are being played.
You are your own worst enemy.
No one can make you believe something more than yourself.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

What are they hiding in vast museum storerooms? Always think of the closing scene of Indiana Jones...

And what of the art market? The elite have been sequestering many important pieces of art, keeping them from the public eye. One of the enigmas of WW2 history is where is all the religious art that Hitlers men confiscated with the declared intent of making them available to the public in museums? There was a trove discovered in a salt mine, but it was of more modern, perhaps blasphemous, art.
What truths or hints are being hidden?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Or what has been changed so that you believe one of their lies.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

There's not much I believe at the moment. Deceptions are everywhere, and the very axioms underlying fields of science are in doubt. House of cards. I am merely filing away bits of evidence that will need to be explained by any new theory of truth that emerges.
One of their deceipts is to ignore facts and evidence that don't fit their theories. Whether it is corruption due to malign motives, or simple ego, wanting to discover something important is irrelevant. The truth will eventually emerge.

In the meantime, I rely on my faith in God and in the human spirit, when pure. I can get nutrition without understanding all the details of how my body digests and uses nutrients... I don't have to fully understand what's going on now to have faith that it is moving along according to God's plan. I am merely an observer, trying to see the truth. I place my faith in no man, even while I believe in the fundamental goodness of humanity. Yes, I'm a crazy optimist, despite the horrors

That is a absolutely amazing way to phrase the truth. You don't have to know how, you just know. God is great.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it