When was the last time they televised an archeological dig?
When was the last time you were there when one happened?
When was the last time you were allowed to see anything historical before they had it for years?
Yet you still believe what you see is real?
Nothing added, nothing faked, nothing changed?
You are being played.
You are your own worst enemy.
No one can make you believe something more than yourself.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

I do not doubt it. I no longer doubt anything. I have seen things that I never thought or knew possible. I have also learned that God is real and that he has given us powers to defeat those that wish us harm, in this realm or any other.

(1) Show this thread
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Stay strong and stay with us, we need you.
So many pitfalls ... anyone heard this one?
"Kimberly Ann Goguen" I'm totally baffled

good to see you are alive. chrck comms

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response God Country to his Publication

Roger

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

What are they hiding in vast museum storerooms? Always think of the closing scene of Indiana Jones...

And what of the art market? The elite have been sequestering many important pieces of art, keeping them from the public eye. One of the enigmas of WW2 history is where is all the religious art that Hitlers men confiscated with the declared intent of making them available to the public in museums? There was a trove discovered in a salt mine, but it was of more modern, perhaps blasphemous, art.
What truths or hints are being hidden?

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Or what has been changed so that you believe one of their lies.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts