Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I hope@vincentkennedy hacks the IRS soon.

every corporate government have ceased to exist on Friday 18th of June 2021, they were all revoked by Guardian of Global Repository, Life Force Assemblies de Jure have taken over every country in the world and every central bank in the world
Guardian of Global Repository have been ratified by Hall of Records, as Guardian in totality, which gives her rights to cancel all of their contracts
Fed had their charter revoked and was replaced by Global Repository

UN- revoked
NATO- revoked
every military - revoked - replaced by Life Force Enforcement ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives of every country
every intelligence agency- revoked- replaced by Global Intelligence Agency (GIA) ratified by Hall of Records and registered by National Archives of every country

all organizations removed freemasons, jesuits, DOJ, Bar Association, GCHQ etc,etc...
She announced war on deep state pubkicly on 18th of January 2021 and she meant every word she said

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Who is "she"?

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Kimberly Ann Goguen
She has the highest clearance on planet Earth
Guardian in totality
Guardian of all of us humans,others, animals,plants and Mother Earth

(1) Show this thread