It just feels like you are close to falling off the edge. You are safe.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Omg.... that is horrifying...!😨😨😨😱

God, Family, Country, Sports...in that order. Love Makes the 🌎Go Round. #MAGA #KAG Once a sheeple, now Awake #WWG1WGAW

sounds like inthematrixxx and shady. i cant find them!

Thanks for reminding me how it is so NOT the way it feels.

😜idc my heart still thinks its real. oye.

Truth seeking wife, mom, self sufficiency, homeschooling, natural health helper

i love this.@deblee1 perspective.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I really appreciate the "you are safe" part. TY

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Holy S***. that didn't do my acrophobia any good 😳😳. Amazing though👌

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

wow amazing! yes i was scared for the little one but i also realized you gave is a clue!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

As we have learned - LOOK at EVERYTHING! We must look at everything and listen, what do you hear, does it go with the background, is it blurry or undefined? If there is wind, are there things blowing (hair, trees). We Are Learning It All!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Can't "trust" anything now-a-day, can ya? lol

WWG1WGA The Storm is upon Us! The End is Near! Gob Bless the Unites States and the Rest of the World! Lets Party like it's 1776!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Tom Foolery afoot!

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

I must admit, my heart skipped a beat before I saw the rest of the video. 😖😖

Brilliant#wwg1wga

ok that was crazy, it was legit stressing me out watching that little guy so close to the ledge. what a perfect metaphor for those who keep failing to realize we are watching a movie 🍿🐸

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

As a mother, the beginning of this video almost resulted in losing my lunch. Thanks for the wake up slap! Critcal eye engaged.