Want to know why the Patriots are so quiet and whats taking so long? Our movement is about taking down their WHOLE ENTIRE SYSTEM. We’ve seen how wide and deep their system is. Trump and the Patriots are TAKING IT ALL DOWN with moves and countermoves coming from a Plan that has been in the making for atleast the last 60 years—every single detail accounted for, with the end goal always in sight: bringing the whole fucking corrupt and diseased system down on their heads so they NEVER return and do it again.

Now, I believe we are very close. I believe the Patriots are waiting for the deep state’s final move—the economic transition to their new system. Were fast approaching it, and as we have seen before, the Patriots TRAP the deep state in their own moves. The final trap is the transition into their economy. The Central Bankers are (I believe) the prime conspirators and they must be trapped in their own system so the Patriots can take them down for good. When they’re caught, I believe

Only people mentioned by @lonewarrior17 in this post can reply

In response The Lone Warrior to his Publication

...the Patriots are going to turn the notch up to 10 and take their whole system down FOREVER.

Still comfy over here 😎