Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

BAM! 💥 KaPOW!☄️ BOOM! 💥👆THIS is how it’s done! Listen 👆AWESOMENESS! BRAVO to this brave man! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻IF only we could all have backbone like this! We should NOT COWER! Liberals won’t win anymore if we stop letting them silence us. Gratefull that we’re starting to see people pop up all over the nation like this & fighting back! Let our words have POWER! A tongue like a sharp two-edged sword⚔️. #FightBack 👊🏻 #savetheconstitution 🇺🇸

...fuckin love that guy....

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Hot Damn!
And when that Patriot has finished kicking those commies arses, can he please come back to UK and kick our commies arses too. We need him home!!!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Does anyone know what state/county this is? I live in Fairfax County and they are beginning the process of recalling the board. Loudon County (right next door) went wild recently at one of their school board meetings by shutting them down (mute button) and arresting anyone that went against the program. More and more citizens need to wake up and throw their hat into the arena even if their children are grown.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Template for FREEDOM - watch this 10 times, and take notes, Patriots - Let's roll !!! 💥 👍 👊 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👊OH WOW!!! EXCELLENT!!!👊
❤️❤️❤️
LOVE THAT MAN!!! HERO!!!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!
🙏❤️😇

Wow! Standing ovation for this man!!!

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Roger that!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Can we buy this guy a beer and get him on the school board? Bravo Patriot! Thank you for your public service!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

love this Patriot, he’s on fire.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

THIS! YES! THIS is what we did in 1776! Get the balls and ta ta's - light 'em up and END THIS SHEOT!

Breaking the matrix is allowed for all ages!
This little girl is fire! 🔥
Fight, fight, fight!#WINNING

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

Amazing! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻If only we all had the BOLDNESS of this child!#FightBack 👊🏻 #savetheconstitution 🇺🇸

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Wow! Brave little Patriot with a powerful message for the adults who cant seem to figure this kut!

(2) Show this thread

And then break the matrixx some more.. 💥💥

Just getting warm!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

She's brilliant! Smart, articulate and had the facts. Way to go mom!
I loved seeing this!

(4) Show this thread

Time to break the matrix!!🔥

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Brilliant

Now that is a Patriot!! Does anyone know where and when this happened?

I would like to Forward woth documentation.

💥Spread it wide and far!!!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Yesssssd!!!!!! I cant fifure out how to download. anyone? if you copy it shows aninup

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙌🙌🙌

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

"WE THE PEOPLE" are in charge not the government !!!!!!!!!

To repost these videos anywhere else, download them first then repost. They're blocking all links from Anonup

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

In response Sarah DBURG to her Publication

Most of the time I post a link from here to fb first....then I open that same post [now on facebook] in a new tab...then I copy the URL address [from bar at top center] then I haul that copied link over to twatter. I hardly ever get that link rejected, even if it was initially rejected from anonup. Twitter trusts fb links.

(1) Show this thread

Already blocked by the twit

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

😎😎 That was one of the best examples of verbal ass-kicking I've ever seen 😂🤣

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

this is just the beginning! People have had ENOUGH!

Excellent. Who is this patriot? What school in which state, it took place? Excellent! Excellente!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯🔥

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Power to the people! This is how to take back our country. Vocal opposition and required accountability.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Yes it is! And COMMAND they resign - and if they refuse - PATRIOTS DO IT WITH FORCE IF NECESSARY.

(1) Show this thread

Right On, Right On, Right On!

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

💥💥💥
NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

thats hows its done folks! know your rights, learn, they wont!