Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Feed keeps going in and out...I was watching at 10:59 and lights on...got back in at 11:01 and lights were off. Same way the last 2 nights. Can't say about before then, but for sure for 3 days it's been going off at 11pm.

just tried to check the live feed.. says its unavailable

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

That's yesterday after 11pm. I've seen that the lights have been going off the last couple nights. It's currently lit up bright at 9:44 pm EST tonight. I'll be watching to see if it goes dark at 11pm again.

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

Does that make 7 now???

In response Steampunk Patriot to his Publication

I heard someone say 7, but I am not sure, I just noticed it 3-4 days ago

(1) Show this thread

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

its lit up now...i just checked

starting to think it always goes dark at 11pm

(1) Show this thread

but isn't it only 3:30 there? this is the pic i am seeing.

In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication

my pic won't send for some reason. but it doesnt look like There is much going on there.

(1) Show this thread

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

Day 7? if so, taking us to Jan 30th. 30 days after Dec 31st. The historic day when General Washington asked his defeated troops for 30 more days.

cant help but wonder if 10 days of darkness🤔

where are you viewing this. I went on White house Earthcam and the lights were on last night. What site should i look at?

In response Diana Thompson to her Publication

The main exterior light has shut off at 11pm est. every night I've veiwed. Not sure if this is something normal or recent. I recall Trump's White House being lit up at all hours of the night, but who knows.

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

In response Diana Thompson to her Publication

They seem to go off at 11 but from previous pics I have always seen you know when it was green or what ever colors that stayed on all nigt long?

(2) Show this thread

is this the 10 days of darkness 🤷🏼‍♂️🙏🏻

In response America First to his Publication

I don't know but it's been happening abut 7 strait nights

(1) Show this thread