Make no mistake Patriots...

The war is over.

We won.

Trump is coming back.

It may take time for certain things to play out.

But, we won — thanks to God.

Game over.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

i hope so Doc...I pray so

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

When I see Hangings and our children not being programed
to be commies and trans and all the sky spraying ends...tip of
the iceberg stuff...and Trump back in. then we won...
but Yes, we are winning

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

When I know all of my loved ones are alright, then I will know we have won.

wondering why@simpleton blocked me??? hmmmm interdasting.... I have never been blocked before..!

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

blocked me as well and is following 0

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I blocked him 😂😂

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No doubt in Nana' mind.
Nana had to earn some coins today looks like you are back and been busy.

I still don't think that the end is going to be easy

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

remember... the end is not for everyone..Q .... I am trying my best to wake up as many as possible.... but there is a cure.....

(2) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Trusting The Plan Doc!🙂

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

DOQ We still have some problems brother!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Also, walgreens can suck it too!!!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

If something happens to my son or grandsons, I will be looking for revenge!

(3) Show this thread

87 days and counting ... ?
https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/

Hoping that President Trump returns soon. Any time frame would be much appreciated.

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

he diesn’t know. Military don’t ever reveal their plans. these oeople making out that they have inside knowledge are full of BS and I’m bored with their click bait statements.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I kinda think the countdown clock on a certain site has more than just hidden message on the blank part of it i think it is a countdown to zero day sept 18th!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

you can’t really fault people saying..oh NOW its September, eh? just sayin’

(1) Show this thread

Hallelujah!!! Its all thanks to you, DOQ!! America loves you!! God bless! Even tho the show has been funny..I miss my president so! 🙏😍🙏

Hallelujah!!! Its all thanks to you, DOQ!! America loves you!! God bless! Even tho the show has been funny..I miss my president so! 🙏😍🙏

AMEN! The best is yet to come!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️🍿☀️🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

God - Family - Freedom - Truth Proud wife and mom of 6 amazing children

In God we trust!🙏🇨🇦🇺🇸

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻I pray you know something that we dont, DOQ. ❤️ I think many of us feel it, but dint know we see it quite yet.
It’s a very exciting time in our lives and hopefully, this will all play out soon. 🇺🇸
Thank you for the hope your message brings. 😘❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🦅🕊🌎☮️

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Well Doc that is fantastic news. As digital warriors it was impressed upon us to dig for proof, yet you offer none. Would you mind offering some sauce with these nuggets?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God won.....Trump won.....Americans win!🇺🇸🙏❤️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Don't stop the rout. NOT all quiet on the Southern Front. Local and State government didn't even make the Fake News. Extraction units? Ammo? Mil bases all around but mkingbird singing away. Lottery chances and cash incentives for vax. Roll up your sleeves, do the white thing h(z)ero.

Christian✝️ Wife Mom Patriot❤️🇺🇸💙 WWG1WGA!

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Praise God in Advance = = = > < >

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Until they stop threatening kids with vaccinations, shoving CRT down their throats, stealing, raping murdering and selling them, I’m not relaxing

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Praise God and the patriots. Thanks Doq

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yes, but they won't lie down and we must never let our guard down. NEVER! In a sense, the fight has only just begun. They will not go quitly and its not over till 90% of them are rounded up and imprisoned or executed. That must haopen for a victiry or we will just keep spinning our wheels

Your words to Gods ears