When Trump is inaugurated on March 4th, 2021 he will become the 19th President of the constituional republic known as The United States of America. We are not a corporation we are a Constituional Republic. The corporation is bankrupt and rotted. But the seeds of a New America were planted during the Trump Presidency and because of this movement. Those seeds will grow into fruits that will change the whole world. Do you belive that yet?

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

RESTORED REPUBLIC !!! HAS TO HAPPEN

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Yep

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

I'm sooo excited. God is good! May we all be filled with the love and light of Christ within.

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

2000%

For God and Country! WWG1WGA 100% Patriot - Never surrender

Absolutely! 1,000% 😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Just Tryna to Survive this chaos one battle at a Time!

trust the plan
hold the line
always

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I believe 100%. Freedom. Thank God, Trump and all the hero's for saving us. 🙏😍✨

Trump taught us to fight. There is a possibility we could elect someone else and still take our country back.

whole heartedly 🥰🥰🥰

And God Bless the awakened and the awakening World Wide! We will ALL be fellow human beings, helping each other to fulfill our true potential and realize the fruits of freedom!

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

ABSOLUTELY🔥🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Picking up where we left off.....1870.

If i have shares in a UK company, would i be best off cashing them in and buying gold/silver?

My faith that God leads me on the right path was vindicated on July 4, 2020! What a Glorious birthday present for this young Patriot: 77 yrs old! God Bless our new Constitutional Republic and all those who pledge allegiance to her!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BQQM 💥

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Looking forward👍🏻🙏

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

Well put SK. The seeds that have been planted, it will be wonderful to watch. And the Love around the world. Jesus loves the children of the world. Amazing

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

Yesss!! 💯

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

So much so that I have made my hotel reservations for that week 🥰😍

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Where? I don't think it will take place in DC hard to say if it will happen then. I can see this playing out 2-3 more weeks yet

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Wellness Warrior, Seeker of Truth-Freedom. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. Live in Abundance

100%

Cat mom, cancer survivor, retired, woke AF

💯

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Trump and JFKJr will birth the new Patriot Party and scoop the final shovel of dirt in the grave on top of the evil 2 party system of corrupt Dems and Gop that the cabal set up to fail we the people and line their damn pockets.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏From your mouth to God's ears!🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Yes. The truth. What an amazing time to be alive.

Truth ~ Honesty ~ Love ~ For God & Country ♥️🇺🇲 ♥️ ~ John 3 : 16 ~♥️ Children are God's greatest gifts 👼🏼♥️👼🏼 Save Our Children 💕

Without a doubt 🕊️❤️🇺🇲
I miss him, tho 💔
Love my President !!

ABSQLUTELY BELIVE !!
LQVE R > PATRIQT >PARTY !!
LQV U 2 !!
;)

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I watched a very long video presented by an Army guy who explained on a white board the whole corporate takeover. You can watch it a https://youtu.be/QvOQG630RkA. I do beleive the only way is to start over by restoring America. Restoring our inaugeration date to Mar. 4th would be nice, but dates right now can change.

Patriot. Truth Seeker. The Best Is Yet To Come!! It’s going to be BIBLICAL!! God Bless Our Country and God Bless President Trump!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I tried the link, but YT must have taken it down... but I like your comment!

(1) Show this thread

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

I believe this. My only question is what happens to allnoir money in the bank, pension plans etc..

Please don't get attached to dates. They get us everytime

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

About me? I'm a Jesus worshipping patriot. I love my Country, DJT & those fighting to protect our freedom! ! - No DMS, happily attached.

🙏