*I just wanted everyone to share this photo or any other photo of Summer & make it your profile picture. Maybe someone somewhere has seen her. The more shares of this babies face, just may help get her home! I made this photo but any photo of this baby is fine
— with Lee Anna Bull.

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Great idea, thank-you. I have changed all my profile photos. Prayers for this little one.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Lord please protect this baby with you’re light. Please embrace her with you’re protection. Let this Child be recovered & returned to safety without harm. Please hear our Prayers to Bless this innocent youngster. Amen

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Heavenly Father + Send Angels = = = > < >
Find this Child + Bring her Home Safely = = = > < >
Ty+Jesus+Faithfully+Amen = = = > < >

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

This baby has eyes that look like they are full of pain. My soul hurts for her. Why is that?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

dear Heavenly Father, be all eyes and ears,connect all + ,bypass -, get her home, thank You. amen

Done! 🙏

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

where is she missing from?

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Tennessee

(1) Show this thread

May God Bless Summer, And All The Missing Children! This Must End!