Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

The Declaration of Independence Says We Have the Right to Overthrow the Government
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://www.learnliberty.org/blog/the-declaration-of-independence-says-we-have-the-right-to-overthrow-the-government

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

DECLARE SOVEREIGN. Nobody saves you. Only you save you

by way of these documents our forefather wrote...just think where we would be without them right now...do you really think you would own a gun..how about them just blasting in your house without a search warrent...and soo much more..do you think we are on this platform because of no reason..they attacked our free speech..that is the very first amendment...but we still are talking thanks to th first amendment....trust me..without the declaration of independence, the bill of rights and the constitution this place would be called the United States of China right now.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

The current government is China. It is paramount to stop paying taxes and refuse to follow all unconditional laws and madates despite consequences while demanding 90% of government by cut and 100% of immunity ended along with reducing all government authority to carrying out specific objectives dictated by the people and nothing more.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

correct..that is exact..what we all want.

(1) Show this thread