The Declaration of Independence Says We Have the Right to Overthrow the Government
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://www.learnliberty.org/blog/the-declaration-of-independence-says-we-have-the-right-to-overthrow-the-government

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

DECLARE SOVEREIGN. Nobody saves you. Only you save you

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

by way of these documents our forefather wrote...just think where we would be without them right now...do you really think you would own a gun..how about them just blasting in your house without a search warrent...and soo much more..do you think we are on this platform because of no reason..they attacked our free speech..that is the very first amendment...but we still are talking thanks to th first amendment....trust me..without the declaration of independence, the bill of rights and the constitution this place would be called the United States of China right now.

(1) Show this thread

and while you all talked and been taking hopium, waiting for savior, life force and guardian of Global Repository have done it all

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

ok...so please share what you have done..since we all share hopium as you call it..i would like to know what YOU have done..and by the way...this is our declaration of independence..its a pretty important document.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

But then CNN calls us Domestic Terrorists.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

at this point do you really care what CNN has to say???

(1) Show this thread