If you haven't watched White Squal, do it now. It's prophetic for what's to come.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I love how the guy at the end says "based on a true story...."

AND THIS PIC!! deep fake or real? please go to my page and rell me if im on the right track 🙏

a tad unrelated but i have to share thos with others before i explode!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kelly Epley to her Publication

I think Kayleigh is too old to be John & Caroline's child. Think about it; if they've been "gone" since 1999, even if expecting at that time, their child would be only 21. She could be a Kennedy relation, though. Love her spunk and smarts! Glad she'll be on Fox (they need it).

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

On deck! (see what I did there? lol) Snowday here in MO, waiting for mister to get back & popcorn is awaiting!

Are we in the white squall now?

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

will def watch it. Thank you !!

Just watching the trailer gave me rhe CHILLS!!!
🤩🧐🇺🇸

Aussie Patriot fighting a loud n proud fight for my kids! Peace Love Happiness Harmony #wwg1wgaww #Q

sensational! wwg1wga

In response Kizza Woody to her Publication

Absolutely

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Gooooosbumps...!

One of the best movies out there!

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Wow! Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Can someone give me the Cliff Notes on White Squall? I havent seen it but am anxious to know what it is about. Also, need friends! Just got on this platform. Thanks!