Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

😢

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

May G-d rest the soul of Army Pfc. Cody M. Carver.
With us for but a moment,
With Almighty G-d forever.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I honestly didn't expect to get this many likes and reposts. Thank you all for your support for this Great American Patriot and every Patriot that is and has fought for this GREAT Country of ours. God Bless you all.

God Bless him!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you Cody for your service.
I wonder what you have planned to do next...
Space Craft Pilot , It will great Whatever it is!!
Happy next adventure. peace and love Brother Cody👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Army Pfc. Cody M. Carver

God bless your family and comfort them. Father God we honor this young man who gave his life for us, ppl in this country that he didn't even know. No greater gift could he have given for our freedom. We are here free living with our families now because of soldiers like this young man. We honor his valor and his family. In Jesus name. Amen.

https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/army-pfc-cody-m-carver/3161564

😢😢😢No words.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

thank your for your full measure of devotion Cody from Oklahoma. Soon young men like you will not have to die needlessly by the hands of the enemy. Rest in peace in heaven Cody. May God bless you and give you joy.