Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

It sounds like he says "Me" and not "Be" Like it was edited

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

thanks for the guiding voice of calm & understanding you gave me thru this all...never lost faith in the movement and remained at peace.....Godspeed

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

I get a little emotional everytime I see this. This is happening TY God 💙

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Sounds like a great plan to me.

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

This video is powerful 🔥🔥🔥🇺🇲🦅💖

P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Wayne R. Willott

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

Is 1 O 7 JFK Jr.?

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

DC is the new gitmo prison..... and they cannot get out and put us into their evil sadistic web ever again !! The swamp will be not be drained instead the swamp rats will die in their own sewage from the swamp. And as i understand DC was built upon swamp land. To me this is their Karma that they highly deserve.All of these beings deserve to burn in their own hell they made. And we the people finally get to live in heaven as it is on Earth .....GOD WINS

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

I see... Watch the water...

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I truly love that encouraging video. 💕

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

oh my goodness. this is not what i responded to. This pic shows the evil of the pedos. sorry for confusion.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

👀👀👀

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

john john i believe is the Trump card and he will be back with our President DonaldJ Trump

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

Love this little boy.........

Messianic Believer of The Way, and His Truth. YahuShua is Yahuwah ❤️🙏🏼‼️

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

In response JaneQ Believer to her Publication

love this photo...he outgrew the cubbiehole!

(1) Show this thread

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

I love Juan O Savin! So touching and very sad what this world has turned into. GOD SPEED getting it back!

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication

I don't know what secret your speaking of. I know he has many. I really don't believe he is JFK JR. possibly his brother. His voice is not anything like JR. Still Awesome though!

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

balling my eyes out...1:46 on... especially when ..."Standing....." a little cutie saluting his father... My heart aches...

To me the voice is altered. Not sure who it is, but seems to be altered. That is a POWERFUL clip.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Here's my secret. I don't grift.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Those imagines are engraved in my mind forever! This was the real day the world stood still! John, you and the entire family have been in my heart forever! I pray for your safety!!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

We will NEVER forget. Lets do this Patriots.

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️🙏

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

so exciting! can't wait to hear 🇺🇸❤️

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Absolutely love the redirecting of the river and flushing DC out part!

1 0 7

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

Never get tired of sweung Good destroying Evil 🇺🇸❤️

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

WOW... that was awesome!!!! gave me chills in a good way! The change is coming!!!!!

Do you think Juan is actually JFK jr? A lot of people do.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

I do. Especially since this video came out. You can hear him almost get emotional at the end talking about JFK. Guess we won't know for sure until he shows up but for now I think Juan is jr.

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

i dont think Juan is Jfk Jr., the voice is not his. i think Joe M is Jfk Jr. cause the voice on his A plan to Save the World video sounds like Jr. i also think Todd Burgun, the coastguard guy is Jfk Jr..

(5) Show this thread

Do you think Juan is actually JFK jr? A lot of people do.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Needed that reminder. Thanks.

I’m a single mom believe in law and order. Believe and trust. Honesty always. 😘 thank you to WWG1WGA. 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

🤗Yes I agree and needed that heartwarming reminder

(1) Show this thread