Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

still waiting ordered mine October also...

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

awesome aren't they got mine right after the new year! just awesome history and a beautiful table magazine. put one up to keep for if I ever can get an autograph. just great enjoy Martin enjoy!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

waiting 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins 🙏🏻

still waiting. ordered on October. Hoping🙏🏻

Wife, mother, grandmother who loves God, Jesus, USA, President Trump, and all of the Patriots!!!

Got ours two weeks ago too! A real treasure!!

Wife, mother, grandmother who loves God, Jesus, USA, President Trump, and all of the Patriots!!!

Got ours two weeks ago too! A real treasure!!

i finally got mine a couple weeks ago, one was pretty torn up but the other in good shape at least. The postal service handling is awful😡

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Mine arrived intact about 3 weeks ago in the US. I thought it had been sabatoged.

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

Yay! still patiently waiting for mine 💕

Where can I order a book, please ?!

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

In response Debra Boss to his Publication

Hi. Took me a bit to figure it out also. IF you go to www.gumroad.com
you can type Kid By The Side Of The Road in the search bar...and the options are there...you can get JUST the e-book.
I'm now getting two physical hard copies at the link below (comes with an updated e-copy it says)...
OR you can even get bundles of 10 and 20. I might add on - these will be GREAT easy to read (but cry) red-pills for friends and fam.
God Bless...
https://gumroad.com/l/KBSRUpgrqade?recommended_by=search

(1) Show this thread

Order a few months ago..waiting patiently. After 4 weeks our Christmas cookies arrived from family so I still have hope for the book😊

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

Yay!

Mine arrived last week, in Sydney, so happy 🙏❤️🌏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙂👍❤️

YAY! still patiently awaiting my copy - love that you got this Martin!

waiting for mine still.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Here's the download link if anyone else wants it.
https://gumroad.com/l/kidbythesideoftheroad
$12 US

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS LINK !!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Still waiting - hopefully soon 😀

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

How do you get the printed copy Martin?

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

🙏still waiting from nov, I know it will come my sis got hers last week.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

where did u get actual book? i was only able to get ebook.... ☹️

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Still waiting on mine Can't wait to hold it in my arms Is that wierd????@rgibb11

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Dee and I ordered ours the first week he offered the book. Still waiting.. Although we have it downloaded and have read. Glad you recieved yours.
Be well Martin

I ordered mine. 🙏

Wife/mom/Patriot. To God be all the GLORY

ordered mine Dec, still not here

still waiting for mine😊 i need to order your book

i have tried to get the book. it is not available only e book 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

im with u .... couldn't get paper book... just got ebook 😢

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Yes! I have two - and want more !!! Great gift-pill.
Can you help. HOW to I buy JUST the hard copies?
I already have the e-book and 1st time around, from there I could buy hard copies.
Easy to find the downloand ebook - IS THERE A MEANS to get
directly to purchase the hard copy ???
Thanks - been trying for few days - all links lead to the ebook.

In response California American to his Publication

id also like a copy of the book, but dont know where to order it from.

(1) Show this thread

That's great!!! So excited to get mine!!! Enjoy!

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Not gonna lie. I was a little bit dispappointed with the e-version. Never did get my code for the physical versions. Still like listening to him, he's last onterview with Sean Stone was one of his best IMO...