Only people mentioned by @Rooffox in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

i want to see that SOB and all like fauxchi HANG!

Nobody wanted to believe that he was silenced .... that covid was so important to kill the one man who knew it was a fraud ... just months prior to it breaking in Wuhan in September/ October and it arriving here in December.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/

"What do we mean when we say a person “tests positive” for Covid-19?

We don’t actually mean they have been found to “have” it.

We’ve been hijacked by our technologies, but left illiterate about what they actually mean. In this case, I am in the rare position of having known, spent time with, and interviewed the inventor of the method used in the presently available Covid-19 tests, which is called PCR, (Polymerase Chain Reaction.)

His name was Kary B. Mullis, and he was one of the warmest, funniest, most eclectic-minded people I ever met, in addition to being a staunch critic of HIV “science,” and an unlikely Nobel Laureate, i.e. a “genius.”

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Bless You

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Fauci is the disease.... Execution is the cure!