Only people mentioned by @astralshoes369 in this post can reply

Country Garden Lady, ๐ŸŒป PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

what video game is this?

Country Garden Lady, ๐ŸŒป PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Israeli's Phalanx Close-in air defense systemโ€”part of Israel 's "Iron Dome" defense system is shown here successfully engaging incoming missiles from Garza of Lebanon.

In this video, there appear to be at least two high-speed guns out of view of the camera, maybe more. Those guns are at least 50 cal., or perhaps 20 mm, given the range they are achieving.

The white can in the foreground appears to be for close-in fire, in situations where the longer-range guns do not do the job. All the fire power is radar/computer controlled; i.e., there's no human intervention, except to turn the defense system on.

These are actual shoot-downs, rockets probably aimed at Tel Aviv or other populated targets.

Turn your sound up, open the attachment, and watch the action full screen to see and hear cutting-edge technology destroy incoming missiles. It's awesome.

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

It is a video game.

It's ARMA 3. Not sure which expansion it is. But, it is ARMA 3. Not real phalanx footage. Israel's "Iron Dome" is (mostly) comprised of US made patriot missiles.

The phalanx weapon systems do exist. But, this is a game.

Here is real footage of the iron dome in action

(2) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

๐Ÿ™ƒ We All Light it up in different ways

Retired from SV, living in the Sierra foothills. Christian conservative.

You got some 'splainin' to do ...

โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค Im a sailors daughter ๐Ÿ”ฑ Go NAVY ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGAWW ๐Ÿ’šโค Reiki Master ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•Šโค๐ŸŒนTRUMP SUPPORTER!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Married๐Ÿ’•

WOW !
HOLY SHIIIIIT !