Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

want a source?
Highlight the "white" page under the News tab ...

https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/insights-access/
lots of crumbs here, enjoy

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

this account does not look trustworthy to me. No source, few messages and often the same one and on top of that you have to give money?
It looks like an account like HsRetoucher17... whose 65 other accounts have already been denounced...
Saying true things and soon distilling fake news...

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Thanx, I know it’s coming, but apreciate good news

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Keepin faith & knowing the best is yet to come. Biblical Times.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Love it right there arrest tribunals

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

though i went down the rabbit holes and know this, i thank you for sharing these words cause i needed a nudge towards Hope today ♥️🇺🇸♥️

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Victoria, whenever I'm feeling discouraged I like to go back to all the Joe M videos. His videos give me hope.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

This will help. https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/insights-access/

Read / explore this site thoroughly, esp the "white" page - highlight it ... hidden messages
Put a smile on my face all day!

(3) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🌏🐸🇺🇸🙏🙏

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I take great comfort reading this. so hope we are at the end chapters of this horror show

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

my fav

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I'm with you on this. I've been watching the subtle shifts behind the scenes. It is happening.