T = CRUCIFIX = INRI
+++
++
+
Q

Δ = CABAL = Pyramid = Illuminati = LightRays = Δ
Jesus = Cross = UpsideDown Pyramid = Trump

IESVS·NAZARENVS·REX·IVDÆORVM

One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history). Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q

Turn CABAL on its head (opposite/oppose)
Dark to LIGHT - You have so much more than you know.

+++ = House of Saud
++ = Rothschild
+ = Soros
Q

Focus on the above (3).
Who are the puppet masters?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We The People

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

thank you ive been wanting an explaination of the upside down triangle.

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

merci pour le partage 🙏

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Qo Time
All converge
The People of Earth rule.

Nothing ever happens. It's likely too late anyway. So many good folks destroyed beyond repair because of this idiotic plan.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response SPORTS to his Publication

And what idiotic plan are you referring to? And how were "so many good people" destroyed? Specifics please, but:
Don't refer to the rigged elections that have been going on for years and years. That's not an Anon plan nor a Q plan.
Don't refer to the CCP virus bioweapon that was released WW in 2019. That also is not an Anon plan or a Q plan.
Don't refer to the lockdowns imposed by tyrannical governors and country despots in Canada, AU, UK, NZ and elsewhere. These also were not an Anon plan or a Q plan.

Ok, go. I'm listening.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Shut up u wally, who the fuck calls themself 'sports'?

(2) Show this thread

Some were aaking abouth the hand signal becuase JFK JR also has made the hand sign

What are they hiding? Why?
+++
++
+