Only people mentioned by @SteveTheGuitarGuy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Steve Smith to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

ilDonaldo Trump on Twitter has used many Alexa jokes about reprogramming the White House Alexa to leave messages for "Joe".

Love this and have shared with friends and family not on Anonup.
Thank you!

By the way - I've never had nor will I ever have a Twitter account, however, discovered months ago that anyone can read posts.

ilDonaldo's link
https://mobile.twitter.com/ilSharko

P.S. He has stated several times that when his follower count reaches 100K there will be a big party.
Have been watching it slowly rise and is up to 90.1K this morning.
Is this leading up to something big breaking???

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Oh my gosh!! A lightbulb went off in my head as I was reading your post. It was something VK had said about his pissed off meter. That it would never make it to 10! It’s standing right now at 9 out of 10. So… does Donaldo Trumpo really need to get to 100k before that fiesta? πŸ€”. We truly are sitting at the precipice.

(1) Show this thread

I am a retired USAF proud patriot who cherishes the US Constitution and conservative values, freedoms and liberty

Even Alexa knows the real outcome...

WELL DONE would love this "tictoc link" to send others, what a great fathers day gift!

I believe in GOD , Family and Being a Patriot to the Constitution of America.

Holy POOP Batman