❌BQQMS in NIAGRA FALLS❌
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

So i took this down, was advised to, but I am seeing it everywhere so I will post it again and at least have to proper context. This is in Niagara Falls, Canada.

This was taken June 15 at 850pm

There were mass explosions for 1.5 hours starting at 830 until almost 10.

There were 4 military craft flying around before, during and after this video.

I have lived in the falls 15 years, these are NOT fireworks.

Fireworks don't shake your house and the ground

Fireworks dont have black smoke and they certainly do not last 1.5 hours.

I will be going on Watch the Water this evening to discuss this occurrence.

The United States posted a Fireworks show was happening in Niagara, New York, but there is no way. We never have seen their Fireworks before and we didn't see any last night until the last 10 minutes.

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

@RavenMoonstoneArt

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

ccp soldiers were being blown up

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Sounds like dumbs being taken out to me....

In response white light to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

my friend in canada heard thensame thing, his windows were shaking, i dont think fire works would do that.

Could they have been coming from Underground ?

Maybe there is a Cabal Base in that area.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

Can you provide a link to the Watch The Water site you will be on later tonight?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

I believe you can find the info here.
Raven Moonstone Art
Raven Moonstone Art
https://t.me/ravenmoonstoneart

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

kcking ass no taking names this time

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Had same booms in KY in last 2 years. shook our home as well. Did see mil copters fly over us shortly after booms. Came from Ohio river area.

pretty light out to have a firework show going on...

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

i saw the video yesterday or day before. interesting to say the least. Not fireworks!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Thanks Cynthia. Finger Lakes? like the tattoo on Hunter's back?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

White Hats continue, thx!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

I live in Northern Indiana and Matt is local news.. We have had large booms the past couple of weeks, with no explanation as to what it was.. there were no fireworks at the time, but i was texting coworkers who live in different parts of the area, and we all heard it at the same time.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Destruction of DUMBs and tunnel ststem used to traffick children. Op is ongoing at the moment.

(2) Show this thread