My popular article "Five lessons for the effective digital soldier" is on my website: https://www.martingeddes.com/five-lessons-for-the-effective-digital-soldier/

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank you, Martin - Love and Blessings to you! XOXOXO

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Thank you! amazing I saw myself in every line. This was something I needed to read. Very sound advice and I shall forward it on to others who are trying to awaken family members. It's been a rough couple of months but we got this. we keep gently nudging in hopes they will awaken and say oh my goodness, I didn't know.. neither did we until we did the research.

I've missed you Martin. I hope you're well

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I am so glad you are on here. I just love reading all your writings its like ... take me away Calgon . Always feel refreshed after a good read. It is the simple things in life that are enjoyable to me. Thank you Brother.

It's a lengthy article that is packed full of good tools and insight. I highly recommend the article.