Happy Friday the 18th Patriots!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
MR. Pool just dropped an EBS . 😎
Has the time come? We’ll see what happens πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
Where We Go One, We Go All ❀️ DO IT QπŸ™πŸΌ 5:5

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

88 days and counting ...
This will help.
https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/insights-access/

Read / explore this site thoroughly, esp the "white" page - highlight it ... hidden messages
Put a smile on my face all day!

πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Hell yeah! People still follow even though they are told to think for themselves. I just don't get it.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

i know. i was hoping he posts truth. shit - i am so tired of this. are we all being duped? is there ANYONE in the public eye we can trust now or are we literally on our own?

(4) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Mr Pool... posted more!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

the light at the end of the tunnel.

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread
In response Kel Que to her Publication

Dance Party??! Yessssaaaaa ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Happy Friday!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Happy Friiidayyyyy! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

I checked his twitter probably 45 mins ago and it said he was suspended. Just went back again amd its back up. πŸ€”

In response Steve Smith to his Publication

Yeah they are messing with him! I take the drops from the Instagram or Telegram Feed since I am still blocked from Twatter

(1) Show this thread

May I ask who Mr Pool is? His connection to events. Is he one of the "less then 10" who know what is happening. I don't think this is gong everywhere. Sounds like maybe DC. Evac notice. Evacuate where?? The White House? The Capital?? Staying tuned.

In response Peace Keeper to her Publication

Nobody really knows who Mr. Pool is but we were told to follow the Loop! Think Mirror . Loop = Pool

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

I was wondering if this was legit! (Saw it posted on Telegram). You answered my question! thanks! 😁

In response Steve Smith to his Publication

You're welcome! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Thats very interesting..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts