Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i guess we will find out later...BUT perhaps the plan was to lock us down UNTIL fda approval making it mandatory ....or fema camps ??

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

last 2 sentences ....he is implying something ...

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

if this isn't code - we need to unite NOW and end this ourselves. i keep asking people - what is your line in the sand? mine was drawn once people began dying of the kill shot. i don't know what to think anymore. i don't do innuendos or anything like that. i'm rather autistic-like as i like things to be literal and obvious.

I was happy to hear him speak against vaccines for children the other night.

yuck will this end

Is this code? I feel like Trump is speaking code when he talks about the vaccine. What does this really mean? What's that bit about the bottles, needles, and everything that goes with it?

In response Berry Good to his Publication

Code language:
Virus = corruption
Vaccin = arrest

The vaccin is also the shot as trap to proof

People decide self to take the shot

They should have blame Trump by warning
And as we see most dont know and trap ...
unbelievable

(1) Show this thread