"CASTLE ROCK"

The Event to go down on Biden.
Everyone blames Biden.
Military Overturns the Election.
King Trump saves the day.
Hero.

The King steps aside
The opposition charges the King's Position.
A Major Event Goes Down.
[FAKE] Global War Scenario Activating All Militaries WorldWide.

In Real Life.
The Police & Court System rule the land.
NESARA/GESARA comes in.
All Judges, Police & Lawyers must stand down WORLDWIDE. The corrupt ones arrested. The others Retrained in Constitutional 1776 Law.

Back to the Chess Board.
By activating a World War scenario
The Kings Men (Military) go from being Pawns & Bishops(Below) the Police to becoming Kings & Queens. (Above) They then Mop Up the other team

Flawless
Planet Earth Liberated.
"When Q said "Do Anons Know What Is About To Be Unleashed"
This Exactly^^
All those Dog Comms

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

No. And be very very careful with that terminology.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Not Mine was on the boards just reposted out of interest

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

The thing I didn't get about this 2020 Q post is, why would he ask such a question. Of all the Patriots out there, Anons are the last people to be asked this question. We Anons have been in this fight for humanity years before Q was even posting. I've been an Anon since 2015 and I know some Anons that have been around for decades. Plus I've seen a post of Q's where he said it was going to be his last post back in 2019. I have to go back and check some stuff out.

STAY ALERT BE PREPARED STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT PRAY PRAY PRAY GOD WINS WWG1WGA WW