Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

My neighbor had a get-together memorial day. I stood near someone I did not know, and she asked me out of the blue if I got the vaccine. I told her no and I was not getting it. She started to ask me to explain, which all the while I wanted to tell her to fook off and mind her own business, but someone she knew stopped our conversation to say hi to her, and she admitted she was a medical doctor. She was assuming I would think she was a "god" (which I do not put doctors on a pedestal at all) and she assumed I was not as educated ah she was (not true), and that I was a token idiot (no, not an idiot). I left immediately so I did not rip her fooking head off with my words, and I warned all my friends about her, and now we know she is just a doctor sellout pushing the vax, and trying to out people at a patriot party.

So be warned. IF ANYONE ASKS ME IF I GOT THE VAX, AND I DO NOT KNOW THEM, THEY WILL GET AN EARFUL FOR ASKING ME ABOUT PRIVATE MEDICAL INFORMAITON, AND I WILL ASK THEM WHY

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I have replies all ready for people this nosey.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHARE, HAHA, EVEN IF EXPLETIVE DELETIVE.

AND I LIKE THE ONE SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT I AM ALREADY VACCINATED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I HAVE NOT USED THAT ONE YET, BUT WILL DEF DO THAT ONE!! HAHA!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it