Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

My neighbor had a get-together memorial day. I stood near someone I did not know, and she asked me out of the blue if I got the vaccine. I told her no and I was not getting it. She started to ask me to explain, which all the while I wanted to tell her to fook off and mind her own business, but someone she knew stopped our conversation to say hi to her, and she admitted she was a medical doctor. She was assuming I would think she was a "god" (which I do not put doctors on a pedestal at all) and she assumed I was not as educated ah she was (not true), and that I was a token idiot (no, not an idiot). I left immediately so I did not rip her fooking head off with my words, and I warned all my friends about her, and now we know she is just a doctor sellout pushing the vax, and trying to out people at a patriot party.

So be warned. IF ANYONE ASKS ME IF I GOT THE VAX, AND I DO NOT KNOW THEM, THEY WILL GET AN EARFUL FOR ASKING ME ABOUT PRIVATE MEDICAL INFORMAITON, AND I WILL ASK THEM WHY

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHARE, HAHA, EVEN IF EXPLETIVE DELETIVE.

AND I LIKE THE ONE SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT I AM ALREADY VACCINATED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I HAVE NOT USED THAT ONE YET, BUT WILL DEF DO THAT ONE!! HAHA!!