5D Angel Vibes Incomingโœจ๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ 5:5
Hello Patriots! Howโ€™s everyone feeling? We have been getting blasted with 5D! Some of you may be experiencing headaches, body aches, mood swings and your sleeping patterns may be effected. There are many 5D ascension sypmtoms and as we shift things may get uncomfortable but our best days are ahead! Stay grounded, connect to nature and practice self care. We must take good care of ourselves so that we are able to help take care of others. We are all in this together!!! WWG1WGA Love & Light . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Dream time has been amazing! I love the clarity this uptick is providing. We are also very grateful for things shifting in Canada. We know there are military ops going on here and bad guys/gals and evil ones are being rounded up. Please say thank you for us!๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ•ฏ. My prayers are โ€œeveryone who is helping humanity stays out of harms way.โ€

AMEN and thank you for such a wonderful message!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโœ๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Youโ€™re welcome. Fitting for June 17th. WWG1WGA๐Ÿ’œ PS, not my pic. Follow: Space X on Telegram