5D Angel Vibes Incoming✨😇✨ 5:5
Hello Patriots! How’s everyone feeling? We have been getting blasted with 5D! Some of you may be experiencing headaches, body aches, mood swings and your sleeping patterns may be effected. There are many 5D ascension sypmtoms and as we shift things may get uncomfortable but our best days are ahead! Stay grounded, connect to nature and practice self care. We must take good care of ourselves so that we are able to help take care of others. We are all in this together!!! WWG1WGA Love & Light . 🙏🏼❤️✝️😇☀️🕊

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Love Jesus, Righteous/Moral Person, 7D and beyond.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Today was very tough. a combination of all effects happening plus being lathargic at times. unable to maintain focus...and my balance is off. Before the effects kicked in...i thought i felt the ground shaking but living in ca, earthquakes are common...only problem, i was the only one in my home to feel anything. soon after, effects kicked in hard. tough day.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

🐸⚡❤️

#wwg1wga

Thanks, wondering why i've had a headache past 2 nights.

Beautiful! Looks like we’re heading towards 13.13 😊

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Dream time has been amazing! I love the clarity this uptick is providing. We are also very grateful for things shifting in Canada. We know there are military ops going on here and bad guys/gals and evil ones are being rounded up. Please say thank you for us!🇨🇦💜🕯. My prayers are “everyone who is helping humanity stays out of harms way.”

AMEN and thank you for such a wonderful message!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, Righteous/Moral Person, 7D and beyond.

🙏thank you..my sleep pattern has been off since last week...wasnt sure what was happening. im a morning person but ive been more tired than normal.

In response Heaven On Earth to his Publication

You're welcome and yes its been happening for a bit now! Schumann had been offline for 7 days I believe and I think we were getting major hits late at night. I too have been feeling very tired for almost a week and almost wiped out at times. 🙃

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

In response Heaven On Earth to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🕊️ same here thanks for sharing!🙏🕊️

(2) Show this thread

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Thanks Casey Dee!❤️

In response June Patriot to her Publication

You're welcome! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Sleep definitely affected for my dogs, my husband and myself.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

We are getting lots of late night downloads! ✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I'm doing JUST FINE
More committed than ever to fighting Satanic/Luciferian 1% NWO!

sooooooo much is happening
takes my breath away!
and other symptoms

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🕊️

MAGA❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🇺🇸

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

❤❤😇

(3) Show this thread