They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Off the east coast a Q4 plane. I have not seen one until today. 320 mil aircraft in air currently, and increasing.
Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk
The Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk is a high-altitude, remotely-piloted, surveillance aircraft.

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

So, what does this mean?

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Mel Fil to his Publication

Busy skies and getting busier. I posted because I have NEVER seen that one plane I mentioned in the air. I look at the site often.

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

this is the guy from the Monkey site, I cant think of his profile name Monkey something, lol. Ive seen a couple of his videos in flight movement, but not as of recent. I need to go take a look.

In response Mel Fil to his Publication

This is not from MonkeyWerx's site. It is from the actual flight tracking I watch.

Only people mentioned by @Grassrootsgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mel Fil, click on at the bottom under it