They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Off the east coast a Q4 plane. I have not seen one until today. 320 mil aircraft in air currently, and increasing.
Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk
The Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk is a high-altitude, remotely-piloted, surveillance aircraft.

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

So, what does this mean?

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Mel Fil to his Publication

Busy skies and getting busier. I posted because I have NEVER seen that one plane I mentioned in the air. I look at the site often.

this is the guy from the Monkey site, I cant think of his profile name Monkey something, lol. Ive seen a couple of his videos in flight movement, but not as of recent. I need to go take a look.

Only people mentioned by @Grassrootsgirl in this post can reply

In response Mel Fil to his Publication

This is not from MonkeyWerx's site. It is from the actual flight tracking I watch.

oh, I see...

I seen a Military helicopter that transports soldiers fly across the hwy as I was heading to work yesterday, they were headed East. It was so cool and it was Huge....

(2) Show this thread