GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

This is the best thing you'll watch today.
ICYMI - Father slams critical race theory during Illinois school board meeting: "How do I have two medical degrees if I’m sitting here oppressed?"

@disclosetv

this IS REALLY important and pertinent right now .... I am dealing with a challenge in my dear family ... my teen daughter's school teacher requested i sign a legal (!) consent form to allow her photo and writing to be part of a book called "All White Students Need More windows" !!!!! the teacher says, no its not Critical Race theory? what?! what is it then with a title like that???!!!! so my dear daughter is angry with me because her teacher singled her out and excluded her from a project because i wouldnt sign the consent ....! i should not even be in this position! this is real folks! its in the schools and IT IS EFFECTING our children! All of them! its divisive, separative, labeling and harmful!

Only people mentioned by @GraceBeing in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

In response Kathryn ParamGian to his Publication

And you have not pulled your daughter out? Shame on you

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Kathryn ParamGian to his Publication

that is RACIST, not CRT. There are laws against racist policies. Go straight to the superintendent and demand the teacher be fired. File a complaint with the local police.