Having one a them kinda Days?

Be Strong. Be Brave. Pray. πŸ™βœοΈ

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž πŸ›‘οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ͺβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‘Š
https://youtu.be/QnSvv8HKPnU

Oorah! Days of Elijah Marines at Camp Pendleton - YouTube

Fair Use Notice: This video contains some copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country πŸ’—Let Love Lead YouπŸ’—

Thank you brother! Had to watch several timesπŸ₯° Blessings and Much Love!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

Yw, God Bless You always, all-ways. πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ Amen! Love this! Thank You!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response J J Larr to her Publication

AMEN!! β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Eliyahu [Elijah the Prophet] Is Waiting Bible Code By: #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

September 1, 202123rd of Elul, 5781Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel."I send you Eliyahu the Prophet before the great and terrible day of HaS...

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hey Jay! Unity and Constitutional Sheriffs put the power back in the peoples hands as well! Take it from The Chief!
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
CSPOA JAMES
@CspoaJames

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

God Bless You All My Brother!! I Thank God for placing You here!
God Bless Us each and every one who love and obey Him!

Freedom or slavery? ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©ΞΞ›Ξ‘Ξ’Ξ• 14:41 God Bless America

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Amen🀍
God Bless the great sheriffsβ™₯️

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God for our brave and spirit filled service members.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank YOU Father for Everything! Thank You for watching over our brothers and sisters. We Love You so very much and through Christ we honor love and connect with You daily. Thank You For never leaving any of us. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

I love this.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ‘Š.....πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ....β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Love this, one of my favorite go to's.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

When this video pops up on my social media, I always have to watch it. Makes me cry every time. You know God was in that room.

@joannarebouel Amazing! Uplifting!

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Thank you! I LOVE THIS!

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

God Bless You. β™₯οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

i ❀️ this

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Thanks, Jason. Blessings

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

God Bless You. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This just never gets old. These young Marines are having such a great moment. God Bless everyone of them.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Amen. β€οΈπŸ™ Please watch over and protect them all Father. πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Praying for your healing Lynn, in Jesus's precious Name AmenπŸ™β€οΈβœοΈ

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

wowzer! I love this!
Gave me gooseflesh. 🀩😍πŸ₯°

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

I am so full sister. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ God is blessing us all so very much through Jesus, right now. πŸ™

(1) Show this thread