Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Sadly they first indoctrinated the populace to increase the ingestion of substances that predispose a person to diabetes. Soda and high fructose corn syrup are two of the worst things to ingest. The body becomes acidic. Then they added bottled water which adds to the acidity. Then they promoted the " Big Gulp" soda so people ingest great quantities of acidic beverages. Next up was introducing activities like video games that reduced exercise especially in children. This has led to an explosion of childhood obesity that leads to adult diabetes. I know, I witnessed this first hand as an RN for 50 years! The incidence of diabetes and obesity and the resulting medical impact has been and will continue to have a health devastating affect until people WAKE UP and stop ingesting these harmful sustances, start hydrating to reduce acidity, start eating a better diet and get moving. Stop feeding children poison.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it