Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I will give you all the components to make or buy independently the ancient Holy Annoiting Oil used for thousand of years to improve your health as restore your body. This was given to all humanity in the beginning by God so please take a note pad and write and research for yourself. Remember the 3 Wise men that came at the birth of Christ with Frankincense and Myrrh it was to make Gods Holy Oil. If you have questions please ask.

1. Indian frankincense
Plant
boswellia serrataImage;
Boswellia serrata is a plant that produces Indian frankincense.

2: Myrrh , The Health Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil
Ancient oil is prized for its healing and beautifying properties

3: Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract

4: Black Pepper Exract

5: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

These in the proper proporortions will heal you as it was given by God many thousand of years ago. They are all inexpensive and easily available in most Drug Stores or health food stores. Research each of these and

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

gold--ly, gold represents spiritual gifts; the riches of Spirit. The gold that the Wise Men brought to the Christ child was a consciousness of the omnipresent richness of substance. To follow Jesus in the
demonstration of prosperity, we must charge our mind with wise and rich ideas.

frankincense--"A fragrant gum resin" (Webster). ly, it represents in man the transmutation of the
material consciousness into the spiritual.

myrrh--An aromatic gum resin; a slightly pungent perfume, used for incense. ly myrrh represents the eternity of Spirit, an emblem of the Resurrection, an ointment of love.

Houston, we have a problem...

Go on believing that as its your choice not mine. You have lost your way and I pray you find it.

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

Typical Christian, won't answer a question because you can't.

Let me guess, you are waiting for rapture or Heaven falling from the sky...

Luke 17
The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation,
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

I raised the Chrism, I experienced orgasm without loss. I returned the virgin seed to the most High. I am seated at the right hand of the Father. I speak as one experienced, that was trying to waken you.
Prepurge of Twitter, you watched me waken. You just don't know who I AM.