God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

#AuditPA I am a Republican resident of Pennsylvania. You **OWE** it to me and the other residents of this commonwealth to positively assure and demonstrate that our 2020 election was not compromised. That can **ONLY** be accomplished with a full and complete forensic audit. Your failure to endorse this necessary action tells me several things: 1) that you do not want the truth to be known; 2) that you do not care about your constituents; and 3) there is a strong likelihood that you are somehow involved in the illicit behavior that took place. Because of people like you, I will not contribute one more penny to the Republican Party, nor will anyone in my family.... until the RINOs like you are removed from office. As I see it, you are complicit in allowing the D-RATS to rob us of our ability to express our political preferences through the voting process.

DO THE RIGHT THING and prove that the election process was not compromised.

In response JRF Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRF_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JRF Patriot, click on at the bottom under it