#AuditPA I am a Republican resident of Pennsylvania. You **OWE** it to me and the other residents of this commonwealth to positively assure and demonstrate that our 2020 election was not compromised. That can **ONLY** be accomplished with a full and complete forensic audit. Your failure to endorse this necessary action tells me several things: 1) that you do not want the truth to be known; 2) that you do not care about your constituents; and 3) there is a strong likelihood that you are somehow involved in the illicit behavior that took place. Because of people like you, I will not contribute one more penny to the Republican Party, nor will anyone in my family.... until the RINOs like you are removed from office. As I see it, you are complicit in allowing the D-RATS to rob us of our ability to express our political preferences through the voting process.

Only people mentioned by @JRF_Patriot in this post can reply

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

In response JRF Patriot to his Publication

DO THE RIGHT THING and prove that the election process was not compromised.