President Trump won in a LANDSLIDE. HE IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT. NEVER CONCEDED. SEEK THE TRUTH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. WWG1WGA.

I had several discussions (arguments) on FB with a medical doctor right back when Trump mentioned HCQ and the media and the left immediately demonized it with some fake reports.
He was trying to tell me that it didn't work and that it was dangerous,, and I was basically pleading with him to lay down his hatred for Trump and think logically about it. He couldn't make himself do it, or go against the grain. He long since has blocked me, but I warned him that this was going to happen. I wonder if any of his patients needlessly went on the vent tube?
My own Dr. said he prescribed it all the time and it was one of the safest drugs there is. He said there could be a heart problem with certain people if they used it long term - but short term to rid of the wu flu was no problem.

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it