Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

All Available lost Holy Books are in this link where you will find over 500 written Holy Book and in alphebetical order and over 380 Audiobooks. I would subtract the Book of Jubilees as it was written by the bad Enoch from the line of Cain. The 3 Holy Books of the Prophet Enoch from the line of Seth are good. There are more being translated now. That will 777 Holy Books and that is the number for God 777. Enjoy these Holy Books and as always use discernment

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I didn't know the book of Jubilees was written by Cain.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

The Evil Enoch from the line of Cain. The prophet Enoch who wrote 3 Books is from the line of Seth.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

what are the books besides the Jubilees.

Nubilees was written by the Enoch of the line of Cain and is the one I would exclude. Given that one is removed that makes a total of 777 Holy Books which is the number of God coincidentially . And there are no coincidences in the Words of God given to his prophets and there exist many codes within the Books that are Gods Words that must be deciphered in Hebrew not english writtings.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Book of Jubilees , sorry for the typo above.