All Available lost Holy Books are in this link where you will find over 500 written Holy Book and in alphebetical order and over 380 Audiobooks. I would subtract the Book of Jubilees as it was written by the bad Enoch from the line of Cain. The 3 Holy Books of the Prophet Enoch from the line of Seth are good. There are more being translated now. That will 777 Holy Books and that is the number for God 777. Enjoy these Holy Books and as always use discernment

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Never has the biblical quote "rightly dividing the word of truth" been so real to me... and my wife. We are coming to realize how much confusion has been sown by evil people... and indeed some of the elohim themselves.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thank you so much! I lost 3 people I love on 1/7 which is the Coptic Christian's Christmas. I now gain comfort from the 777. Isn't 888 Jesus? 1+7, 1+7, 1+7
That's really amazing.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Please pray for me.
I am really struggling lately.
I need some prayers. I don't think there's armor strong enough for my heart.

where would you send someone first here? anxious to read it all but curious where you’ll send one to read first in these times…? 🙏🏻

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Enoch’s 3 Holy Books, Wisdom of Solomon, Book of Adam and Eve 6 Books of a Thousand Years call The Books of 6000 Years . For starts…

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I didn't know the book of Jubilees was written by Cain.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Sorry, I meant bad Enoch. lol

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

The Evil Enoch from the line of Cain. The prophet Enoch who wrote 3 Books is from the line of Seth.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts