Horrible news for vaccinated people with mRna vaccines
First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2
Highlights
• We report on a patient with a single dose of vaccine against SARS-CoV-2.
• He developed relevant serum titer levels but died 4 weeks later.
• By postmortem molecular mapping, we found viral RNA in nearly all organs examined.
• However, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19.
• Immunogenicity might be elicited, while sterile immunity was not established.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003647
I feel sorry for every single one of you, who were brainwashed by propaganda. God bless you all.

@DismantlingTheCabal

Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response STL Anon to his Publication

They stay brainwashed too! I work with one and I asked what she thought about the cruise that was 100% vaccinated and she said oh you can print the vaccine paperwork off. Clueless.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

What is the age of this person and what co-morbidities did he have? It would be helpful to know what people are at the highest risk for this outcome.

🙏

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

May God have mercy and that med beds can reverse the effects

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

omgosh